Les Affaires – Cyber sécurité
- 10 décembre 2018Protéger votre entreprise des cybermenaces
Vol de données, fraude, piratage informatique, rançongiciel… Savez-vous que chaque jour votre entreprise peut être confrontée …
- 30 novembre 2018Jusqu'à 500 millions de clients touchés par un piratage du groupe hôtelier Marriott
Le géant mondial de l’hôtellerie Marriott a annoncé vendredi le piratage d’une base de données pouvant contenir les informations d’environ 500 millions de …
- 29 novembre 2018Le compte Twitter du secrétaire au Trésor américain piraté?
Le secrétaire américain au Trésor Steven Mnuchin a été contraint mercredi de supprimer un tweet envoyé par une personne inconnue qui a eu un …
- 28 novembre 2018Le PDG de Google devant le Congrès américain le 5 décembre
Le PDG de Google, Sundar Pichai, témoignera lors d’une audition au Congrès la semaine prochaine où les parlementaires américains l’interpelleront sur la …
- 28 novembre 2018É-U: deux inculpations pour des cyberattaques contre des hôpitaux
Deux Iraniens ont été inculpés aux États-Unis pour avoir attaqué depuis l’Iran les systèmes informatiques de villes et d’institutions …
- 27 novembre 2018Des employés de Google rejettent le projet de moteur de recherche en Chine
Une centaine d’employés de Google ont publiquement exigé mardi que le géant d’internet abandonne un projet de moteur de recherche en Chine respectant les règles …
- 27 novembre 2018Google accusé de manipulation pour espionner des utilisateurs
Sept organisations européennes de consommateurs ont saisi mardi des régulateurs nationaux en reprochant à Google de manipuler ses utilisateurs pour «espionner» …
- 3 octobre 2018La cybersécurité, une opportunité ?
- 17 novembre 2016Cyberattaques: l'escalade continue
L’énorme panne informatique du 21 octobre dernier, une cyberattaque qui a paralysé quelques dizaines des sites Web parmi les plus …
- 17 novembre 2016Faire des affaires en ligne à l'ère du président Trump
L’élection de Donald Trump à la présidence américaine ne calmera pas le secteur déjà chaud de la cybersécurité. On peut …
- 17 novembre 2016Cinq façons de préparer votre entreprise face aux cybermenaces
Elles sont nombreuses, elles sont partout… mais elles peuvent être déjouées assez simplement. Qu’il s’agisse de protéger ses données …
- 17 novembre 2016Cyberattaques: l'escalade continue
- 14 avril 2021The Biggest Security Threats to the US Are the Hardest to Define
In a Senate briefing, the heads of the major intelligence agencies warned the public about dangers that offer no easy solutions.
- 14 avril 2021The FBI Takes a Drastic Step to Fight China’s Hacking Spree
The agency’s approach to protecting vulnerable victims of the recent Hafnium attack manages to be at once controversial and refreshingly restrained.
- 13 avril 2021100M More IoT Devices Are Exposed—and They Won’t Be the Last
The Name:Wreck flaws in TCP/IP are the latest in a series of vulnerabilities with global implications.
- 11 avril 2021How to Log In to Your Devices Without Passwords
You can use your face, fingerprint, or a wearable to get access to your gadgets. It saves you some typing—and makes you feel like a spy.
- 10 avril 2021Oh Look, LinkedIn Also Had 500M Users' Data Scraped
Plus: A bad Zoom bug, a billion-dollar cocaine bust, and more of the week’s top security news.
- 10 avril 2021Facebook Had Years to Fix Flaw That Leaked 500M Users’ Data
Software makers can’t catch every bug every time, but Facebook had ample warning about the privacy problems with its “contact import” feature.
- 9 avril 2021Extremist Charged With Plot to Blow Up Amazon Data Centers
The FBI arrested the suspect in Texas after he purchased explosives from an undercover agent.
- 8 avril 2021Russia May Have Found a New Way to Censor the Internet
In an attempt to silence Twitter, the Kremlin appears to have developed novel techniques to restrict online content.
- 7 avril 2021Twitch Will Act on ‘Serious’ Offenses That Happen Off-Stream
The new policy holds streamers to account for what happens on other services and in real life.
- 7 avril 2021Hackers Are Exploiting Discord Links to Serve Up Malware
Beware of links from platforms that got big during quarantine.
- 14 avril 2021Expert publicly released Chromium-based browsers exploit demonstrated at Pwn2Own 2021
An Indian security researcher has published a proof-of-concept (PoC) exploit code for a vulnerability impacting Google Chrome and […] The post Expert publicly released Chromium-based browsers exploit demonstrated at Pwn2Own 2021 appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 13 avril 2021Cyberattacks could pose a material risk to water and sewer utilities
Fitch Ratings is warning that cyberattacks could pose a risk to water and sewer utilities potentially impacting their […] The post Cyberattacks could pose a material risk to water and sewer utilities appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 13 avril 2021Monetising Customer Data Without Their Knowledge Is Unethical and Must Stop By Sridhar Iyengar, MD, Zoho Europe
By Sridhar Iyengar, MD, Zoho Europe Large tech corporations have started turning into surveillance companies, tracking the behaviour […] The post Monetising Customer Data Without Their Knowledge Is Unethical and Must Stop By Sridhar Iyengar, MD, Zoho Europe appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 12 avril 2021This man was planning to kill 70% of Internet in a bomb attack against AWS
The FBI arrested a man for allegedly planning a bomb attack against Amazon Web Services (AWS) to kill […] The post This man was planning to kill 70% of Internet in a bomb attack against AWS appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 12 avril 2021How to provide both a Secure & Seamless Remote Onboarding Experience on a Regula Basis?
By Arif Mamedov, Ph.D., President of Regula Forensics, Inc. Onboarding is like a gateway, where you as a […] The post How to provide both a Secure & Seamless Remote Onboarding Experience on a Regula Basis? appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 11 avril 2021More Power, More Responsibility
What the Defense and Intelligence Communities Need to Know About 5G By Brian Green, Senior Vice President, Booz […] The post More Power, More Responsibility appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 10 avril 2021Next Generation Software Fills Some Gaps – But Agencies Still Need Accelerated Visibility and Control of Endpoints
By Boyd White, Director, Technical Account Management, Tanium Endpoint management is critical as agencies try to secure the […] The post Next Generation Software Fills Some Gaps – But Agencies Still Need Accelerated Visibility and Control of Endpoints appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 10 avril 20212021 Cybersecurity Outlook: The More Things Change, The More They Stay the Same
By Nir Gaist, Nyotron, Founder Cybersecurity has gone through many phases over the last few decades. Today, we […] The post 2021 Cybersecurity Outlook: The More Things Change, The More They Stay the Same appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 9 avril 2021New Cring ransomware deployed targeting unpatched Fortinet VPN devices
Attackers are actively exploiting the CVE-2018-13379 flaw in Fortinet VPN to deploy the Cring ransomware to organizations in the […] The post New Cring ransomware deployed targeting unpatched Fortinet VPN devices appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 8 avril 2021Gigaset Android smartphones infected with malware after supply chain attack
A new supply chain attack made the headlines, threat actors compromised at least one update server of smartphone […] The post Gigaset Android smartphones infected with malware after supply chain attack appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 7 avril 2021How Brunswick IT enables digital business
Mike Adams joined Brunswick, the $4.3 billion manufacturing business, in 2017 to define its enterprise architecture function and to work with then CIO Danielle Brown to craft a modernization strategy. Since then, the company has sold off its non-marine businesses and is now fully focused on the marine market (its brands include Boston Whaler, SeaRay, and Mercury), which allows for a streamlined cu …
- 5 avril 2021BrandPost: Episode 1: Introduction to CIAM and Why It’s Important
If your customers and clientele don’t feel secure using your products and/or accessing your corporate websites, web portals, and web shops, they won’t sign up, share information, or otherwise engage with your brand. Developing a robust approach to customer identity and access management, aka CIAM, is essential for building this trust.But many CIOs and CISOs don’t understand CIAM and why it’s so im …
- 29 mars 2021Knowing where the line is in IT risk management
Every organization should have an agreed understanding of risk, what that means for the company, and where the line of acceptability is (threshold). Knowing where this line is, and using it as a driving force for decision making within IT, can dramatically maximize resources and decrease costs. Decision making Risk Management sometimes has the unfortunate nickname of being titled the Business Prev …
- 18 mars 2021What is data governance? A best practices framework for managing data assets
Data governance definition Data governance is a system for defining who within an organization has authority and control over data assets and how those data assets may be used. It encompasses the people, processes, and technologies required to manage and protect data assets.The Data Governance Institute defines it as “a system of decision rights and accountabilities for information-related process …
- 8 mars 2021Cybersecurity in 2021: Stopping the madness
The challenges are greater than ever. But security pros have learned a lot – and with luck, the right strategic defenses can help even the highest-value targets withstand severe attacks.
- 8 mars 2021Mitigating the hidden risks of digital transformation
Companies are looking to grab any technology-driven advantage they can as they adapt to new ways of working, managing employees, and serving customers. They are making bigger moves toward the cloud, e-commerce, digital supply chains, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), data analytics, and other areas that can deliver efficiency and innovation.At the same time, enterprises are t …
- 5 mars 2021Money for nothing: Making sense of data collaborations in healthcare
Several leading health systems got together recently to announce the formation of Truveta, an independent company that will pool patient medical records from the participating health systems and analyze them for insights to drive healthcare outcomes. The announcement highlighted the benefits of sharing de-identified data for driving research, new therapies, and improved health outcomes.In an initi …
- 2 mars 2021When emotions run high: Protecting your network infrastructure from reputational attacks
Many people were cheering for the Kansas City Chiefs during Super Bowl LV. Not because they were Chiefs fans, and not because they didn’t like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They wanted KC to win because they wanted, more than anything else, for Tom Brady to lose.Probably more than any other modern-day athlete, people despise Tom Brady (a quick Google search will show you just how much). In the days le …
- 1 mars 20217 ways COVID-19 has changed IT forever
COVID-19 struck IT like a tsunami in early 2020, sweeping away long-established operations and processes, forcing CIOs to quickly identify and deploy acceptable alternatives. Now, as the virus threat appears to be gradually receding, IT leaders are viewing a radically transformed landscape, wondering how essential operations and practices will fit into a “new normal” business world.To read this ar …
- 25 février 2021Security job candidate background checks: What you can and can't do
Enterprise cybersecurity begins with a trustworthy staff. Here’s how to ensure that current and prospective team members aren’t hiding any skeletons.(Insider Story)
- 14 avril 2021100+ critical IT policies every company needs, ready for download
From remote work and social media to ergonomics and encryption, TechRepublic has dozens of ready-made, downloadable IT policy templates.
- 14 avril 2021Securonix, AWS partner on new cloud-native SIEM solution
AWS customers will be able to connect their accounts to Securonix’s AWS-hosted SaaS security software using what it calls a « bring your own cloud » model.
- 14 avril 2021FBI cleans up infected Exchange servers
The feds removed web shells that provided backdoor access to cybercriminals in a recent exploit of Microsoft Exchange.
- 14 avril 2021DDoS attacks increased by 20% in 2020, meaning everyone should consider themselves at risk
There were more than 10 million DDoS attacks in 2020, driven by new attack vectors and new threat actors; most of the industries targeted were vital to life during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 14 avril 2021Cybersecurity funding hits all time high in 2020
Investors pumped almost $8 billion into cybersecurity firms last year, according to Crunchbase.
- 14 avril 2021High numbers of schools hit by phishing, account compromise and ransomware attacks
According to a new report, thieves are targeting the personal data of staff and students stored in the cloud.
- 13 avril 2021How open source security flaws pose a threat to organizations
A majority of the open source codebases found in commercial applications analyzed by Synopsys contained security vulnerabilities.
- 13 avril 2021Attacks against cloud users surged in 2020
Cloud-based user accounts were hit by almost 3.1 million external cyberattacks throughout the year, according to McAfee.
- 12 avril 2021Why adding neurodiversity to cybersecurity teams is a win-win for companies and employees
SAP and IBM have changed the hiring and onboarding process to open up more jobs to non-traditional candidates.
- 12 avril 2021User personas and DaaS could solve some security challenges of remote work
Use cases can make life easier for IT departments managing connectivity and access for thousands of home offices.
- 9 avril 2021Critical Zoom vulnerability triggers remote code execution without user input
The researchers who discovered the bug have earned themselves $200,000.
- 9 avril 2021Washington State educational organizations targeted in cryptojacking spree
The lucrative nature of cryptocurrency means no industry is safe.
- 8 avril 2021Facebook tackles deepfake spread and troll farms in latest moderation push
Updated: AI-generated images and an exiled militant group are now on Facebook’s radar.
- 8 avril 2021Italian man arrested after allegedly paying hitman in cryptocurrency
Europol claims he attempted to have his ex-girlfriend assassinated.
- 8 avril 2021Vyveva: Lazarus hacking group’s latest weapon strikes South African freight
The backdoor is being used to spy on the activities of freight companies.
- 7 avril 2021Man jailed for trying to buy chemical weapon online able to kill ‘hundreds’ of people
Orders were made in the name of a minor.
- 7 avril 2021New wormable Android malware poses as Netflix to hijack WhatsApp sessions
Users are lured in with the promise of a free premium subscription.
- 7 avril 2021Data of 553m Facebook users dumped online: how to see if you are impacted
The data is old but that doesn’t mean it still can’t be used.
- 6 avril 2021SAP issues advisory on the exploit of old vulnerabilities to target enterprise applications
New research also reveals that SAP vulnerabilities, on average, are weaponized in less than 72 hours.
- 6 avril 2021Industries critical to COVID-19 response suffer surge in cloud cyberattacks
An increase in cloud adoption is being blamed for new security chasms.
Cyber defense magazine