- Reactive vs. Proactive Cybersecurity: 5 Reasons Why Traditional Security No Longer Works 22 février 2019
Getting out of the trap of reaction-based security requires organizations to rethink both their networking and security strategies. Organizations need to begin by anticipating attacks by implementing zero-trust strategies, leveraging real-time threat intelligence, deploying behavioral analytics tools, and implementing a cohesive security fabric. …
- Join Fortinet at RSA Conference 2019 in San Francisco, CA 21 février 2019
Fortinet will attend RSA Conference 2019 to address evolving IT security threats to maintain business continuity. Join Fortinet at booth #5869 to discuss ways to secure your business.
- Helping Partners Manage Cybersecurity Strategy at Accelerate 2019 21 février 2019
At Accelerate 2019, taking place from April 8th -11th, Fortinet Partners are invited to join in on critical sessions focused on analyzing performance and managing cybersecurity strategies. Take a closer look at what will be covered.
- Cyber and Physical Convergence is Creating New Attack Opportunities for Cybercriminals 20 février 2019
The latest Fortinet Threat Landscape Report reveals that cybercriminals are constantly evolving the sophistication of their attacks—from continuing to exploit the vast insecurity of IoT devices, to morphing open source malware tools into new threats.
- Fortinet Secures the Path to 5G 19 février 2019
Fortinet has just announced its portfolio support for the Mobile Service Provider transformation to a 5G core network. Fortinet has a growing family of advanced security solutions not only designed for, but fully integrated together to protect today’s evolving networks and virtual infrastructures. …
- Analysis of a Fresh Variant of the Emotet Malware 18 février 2019
Recently, FortiGuard Labs captured a fresh variant of the Emotet malware. This time, it’s embedded in a Microsoft Word document. We did a quick analysis on it, and in this blog we show how it works on a victim’s machine.
- Fortinet Beats the Competition with its Robust Secure SD-WAN Solution 14 février 2019
Read three recent Fortinet success stories of Secure SD-WAN and SD-Branch deployments that help emphasize the value that Fortinet brings to the SD-WAN marketplace.
- Turnkey Fortinet Solutions Part of New Marketplace for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 13 février 2019
Fortinet is proud to have been one of the first security solutions offered on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. Having these solutions as “click to launch” services, in addition to being part of the initial launch of this new service from Oracle, cements our relationship even further.
- What to Expect at our Accelerate 2019 Conference 13 février 2019
Accelerate 2019 offers a wide variety of sessions and workshops to give users and partners the tools and experience they need to secure their networks and the networks of their customers. Learn what to expect from this year’s conference.
- Using Services to Fill Critical Security Gaps 12 février 2019
Security services ensure that organizations of all sizes can consistently receive the security support they need across their entire security lifecycle, including planning, designing, implementing, integrating, managing, operating, and optimizing the security infrastructure—all provided by experienced security professionals with broad visibility into global threat trends and strategies. …
- ClearPass Policy Manager Multiple Vulnerabilities 7 novembre 2018
Aruba has released an update to ClearPass Policy Manager that addresses multiple security vulnerabilities.
- Aruba BLE Radio Firmware Vulnerability 18 octobre 2018
A vulnerability exists in the firmware of embedded BLE radios that are part of all Aruba AP-3xx series access points. An attacker who is able to exploit the vulnerability could install new, potentially malicious firmware into the AP’s BLE radio and could then gain access to the AP’s console port. Aruba products are NOT affected by a similar vulnerability being tracked as CVE-2018-16986 …
- Apache Struts Vulnerability in ClearPass Policy Manager 24 août 2018
The Apache Struts group announced Struts version 2.3.35 on August 22, 2018.
Included in this update is a fix for one security vulnerability. Aruba ClearPass includes Apache Struts 2.3.34, but in a non-vulnerable configuration.
- Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities in ClearPass and AirWave 24 août 2018
Two Linux kernel vulnerabilities, known as “SegmentSmack” and “FragmentSmack”, have been publicly disclosed. The Linux kernel used by Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave is affected. Other Aruba products are not affected.
- Return Of Bleichenbacher’s Oracle Threat (ROBOT) 28 mars 2018
The cryptography library used by Aruba Instant provides a weak Bleichenbacher oracle when any TLS cipher suite using RSA key exchange is negotiated. An attacker may be able to recover private keys for X.509 certificates. This vulnerability is
referred to as “ROBOT.”
- ClearPass Policy Manager Multiple Vulnerabilities 21 mars 2018
Aruba has released an update to ClearPass Policy Manager that addresses four security vulnerabilities.
- Unauthorized Memory Disclosure through CPU Side-Channel Attacks (“Meltdown” and “Spectre”) 4 janvier 2018
- WPA2 Key Reinstallation Vulnerabilities (CVE-2017-13077) 16 octobre 2017
- ArubaOS Multiple Vulnerabilities 11 octobre 2017
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in ‘dnsmasq’ 11 octobre 2017
- Container Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Affecting Cisco Products: February 2019 22 février 2019
A vulnerability in the Open Container Initiative runc CLI tool used by multiple products could allow an unauthenticated, remote attacker to escalate privileges on a targeted system. The vulnerability exists because the affected software improperly handles file descriptors related to /proc/self/exe. An attacker could exploit the vulnerability either by persuading a user to create a new container us …
- Cisco Webex Meetings Online Content Injection Vulnerability 21 février 2019
A vulnerability in Cisco Webex Meetings Online could allow an unauthenticated, remote attacker to inject arbitrary text into a user’s browser. The vulnerability is due to improper validation of input. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by convincing a targeted user to view a malicious URL. A successful exploit could allow the attacker to inject arbitrary text into the user’s …
- Cisco IP Phone 7800 and 8800 Series Cisco Discovery Protocol and Link Layer Discovery Protocol Denial of Service Vulnerability 21 février 2019
A vulnerability in the Cisco Discovery Protocol or Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) implementation for the Cisco IP Phone 7800 and 8800 Series could allow an unauthenticated, adjacent attacker to cause an affected phone to reload unexpectedly, resulting in a temporary denial of service (DoS) condition. The vulnerability is due to missing length validation of certain Cisco Discovery Protocol or …
- Cisco Webex Teams for iOS Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability 21 février 2019
A vulnerability in the client application for iOS of Cisco Webex Teams could allow an authenticated, remote attacker to upload arbitrary files within the scope of the iOS application. The vulnerability is due to improper input validation in the client application. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by sending a malicious file to a targeted user and persuading the user to manually open it …
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure Certificate Validation Vulnerability 21 février 2019
A vulnerability in the Identity Services Engine (ISE) integration feature of Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI) could allow an unauthenticated, remote attacker to perform a man-in-the-middle attack against the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) tunnel established between ISE and PI. The vulnerability is due to improper validation of the server SSL certificate when establishing the SSL tunnel with ISE. An att …
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance Software Unauthenticated Access Vulnerability 21 février 2019
A vulnerability in the Quality of Voice Reporting (QOVR) service of Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance (PCA) Software could allow an unauthenticated, remote attacker to access the system as a valid user. The vulnerability is due to insufficient authentication controls. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by connecting to the QOVR service with a valid username. A successful exploit could …
- Cisco Network Convergence System 1000 Series TFTP Directory Traversal Vulnerability 21 février 2019
A vulnerability in the TFTP service of Cisco Network Convergence System 1000 Series software could allow an unauthenticated, remote attacker to retrieve arbitrary files from the targeted device, possibly resulting in information disclosure. The vulnerability is due to improper validation of user-supplied input within TFTP requests processed by the affected software. An attacker could exploit this …
- Cisco SPA112, SPA525, and SPA5x5 Series IP Phones Certificate Validation Vulnerability 21 février 2019
A vulnerability in the certificate handling component of the Cisco SPA112, SPA525, and SPA5X5 Series IP Phones could allow an unauthenticated, remote attacker to listen to or control some aspects of a Transport Level Security (TLS)-encrypted Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) conversation. The vulnerability is due to the improper validation of server certificates. An attacker could exploit this vul …
- Cisco IoT Field Network Director XML External Entity Vulnerability 21 février 2019
A vulnerability in the web-based user interface of Cisco Internet of Things Field Network Director (IoT-FND) Software could allow an authenticated, remote attacker to gain read access to information that is stored on an affected system. The vulnerability is due to improper handling of XML External Entity (XXE) entries when parsing certain XML files. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by …
- Cisco HyperFlex Software Command Injection Vulnerability 21 février 2019
A vulnerability in the cluster service manager of Cisco HyperFlex Software could allow an unauthenticated, adjacent attacker to execute commands as the root user. The vulnerability is due to insufficient input validation. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by connecting to the cluster service manager and injecting commands into the bound process. A successful exploit could allow the atta …
Google Online Security Blog