- Fortinet Continues to Address the Skills Gap with Additional Free Cybersecurity Training 30 mars 2020
Building on our commitment to raising cybersecurity awareness and closing the cybersecurity skills gap, Fortinet has added a new (free) training course, FortiGate Essentials, to the Network Security Expert (NSE) Institute training and certification program.
- Tackling Additional Security Concerns for Remote Workers 30 mars 2020
Discover how Fortinet’s Teleworker Solutions secure your remote workforce and extended network by covering the three primary areas of concern for a teleworker environment: endpoint protection, access control, and cloud access.
- Maintaining Business Continuity Amid Changing Workplace Operations 27 mars 2020
Discover how CSOs and business leaders can help keep the business moving during times of unprecedented change to ensure security and productivity.
- Fortinet Named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for WAN Edge Infrastructure 26 mars 2020
Fortinet has been named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for WAN Edge Infrastructure. Read more about this accolade.
- Secure Remote Access for the Teleworker Accessing the Cloud 25 mars 2020
Discover how organizations can meet the performance and capacity requirements of an increased remote workforce accessing applications hosted in the cloud and SaaS services more than ever before. With the right remote access solution in place, organizations can securely connect their users directly to cloud resources while improving user experience. …
- As Telemedicine Grows, Healthcare Organizations Must Secure Patient Care 24 mars 2020
As telemedicine initiatives expand, healthcare IT teams must understand the risks facing their organizations and implement the right tools to secure patient care. Learn more.
- Simple Steps to Protect You Against COVID-19 Social Engineering Attacks 23 mars 2020
Discover how you can protect against increasingly common COVID-19 social engineering attacks.
- Fortinet Security Researcher Discovers Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities in Adobe Photoshop 23 mars 2020
Learn more about the security patches for multiple critical zero-day vulnerabilities in Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 that were recently released by Adobe.
- Selecting Secure SD-WAN Solutions Based on Use Case Requirements 20 mars 2020
Learn more about important use-cases for secure SD-WAN solutions.
- CISO Voices: Ensuring Business Continuity During Transition 19 mars 2020
Hear three of Fortinet’s Field CISOs – Renee Tarun, Jonathan Nguyen-Duy, and Courtney Radke – discuss the challenges and opportunities organizations are facing as they transition to new work paradigms.
- WPA and WPA2 Disassociation Vulnerability (“Kr00k”) 28 février 2020
- AirWave Management Platform Multiple Vulnerabilities 25 février 2020
- Information Disclosure in Web Management Interface for Aruba Intelligent Edge Switches 11 février 2020
- Aruba Impact for CPU Side-Channel Attacks 25 juin 2019
- WPA3 Multiple Vulnerabilities 16 avril 2019
On April 10, 2019 a research paper by Mathy Vanhoef and Eyal Ronen was released documenting a series of potential vulnerabilities in implementations of WPA3 and EAP-pwd (RFC 5931). Details on EAP-pwd vulnerabilities have not yet been released. This advisory covers only WPA3 vulnerabilities.
- Aruba Instant Multiple Vulnerabilities 27 février 2019
Aruba has released updates to Aruba Instant (IAP) that address multiple serious vulnerabilities. The most significant vulnerability is rated CRITICAL with a CVSS score of 9.8.
- ClearPass Policy Manager Multiple Vulnerabilities 7 novembre 2018
Aruba has released an update to ClearPass Policy Manager that addresses multiple security vulnerabilities.
- Aruba BLE Radio Firmware Vulnerability 18 octobre 2018
A vulnerability exists in the firmware of embedded BLE radios that are part of all Aruba AP-3xx series access points. An attacker who is able to exploit the vulnerability could install new, potentially malicious firmware into the AP’s BLE radio and could then gain access to the AP’s console port. Aruba products are NOT affected by a similar vulnerability being tracked as CVE-2018-16986 …
- Apache Struts Vulnerability in ClearPass Policy Manager 24 août 2018
The Apache Struts group announced Struts version 2.3.35 on August 22, 2018.
Included in this update is a fix for one security vulnerability. Aruba ClearPass includes Apache Struts 2.3.34, but in a non-vulnerable configuration.
- Cisco Finesse Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability 31 mars 2020
A vulnerability in the web-based management interface of Cisco Finesse could allow an unauthenticated, remote attacker to bypass authorization and access sensitive information related to the device. The vulnerability exists because the software fails to sanitize URLs before it handles requests. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by submitting a crafted URL. A successful exploit coul …
- Cisco NX-OS Software Authenticated Simple Network Management Protocol Denial of Service Vulnerability 28 mars 2020
A vulnerability in the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) input packet processor of Cisco NX-OS Software could allow an authenticated, remote attacker to cause the SNMP application on an affected device to restart unexpectedly. The vulnerability is due to improper validation of SNMP protocol data units (PDUs) in SNMP packets. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by sending a crafted …
- Cisco FXOS and NX-OS Software Cisco Fabric Services Denial of Service Vulnerability 28 mars 2020
A vulnerability in the Cisco Fabric Services component of Cisco FXOS Software and Cisco NX-OS Software could allow an unauthenticated, remote attacker to cause a denial of service (DoS) condition on an affected device. The vulnerability exists because the affected software insufficiently validates Cisco Fabric Services packets when the software processes packet data. An attacke …
- Wi-Fi Protected Network and Wi-Fi Protected Network 2 Information Disclosure Vulnerability 26 mars 2020
On February 26th, 2020, researchers Štefan Svorencík and Robert Lipovsky disclosed a vulnerability in the implementation of the wireless egress packet processing of certain Broadcom Wi-Fi chipsets. This vulnerability could allow an unauthenticated, adjacent attacker to decrypt Wi-Fi frames without the knowledge of the Wireless Protected Access (WPA) or Wireless Protected Access 2 (WP …
- Cisco SD-WAN Solution vManage Stored Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability 18 mars 2020
A vulnerability in the web UI of the Cisco SD-WAN vManage software could allow an authenticated, remote attacker to conduct a cross-site scripting (XSS) attack against a user of the web-based management interface of the vManage software. The vulnerability is due to insufficient validation of user-supplied input by the web-based management interface. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by …
- Cisco SD-WAN Solution vManage SQL Injection Vulnerability 18 mars 2020
A vulnerability in the web UI of Cisco SD-WAN Solution vManage software could allow an authenticated, remote attacker to conduct SQL injection attacks on an affected system. The vulnerability exists because the web UI improperly validates SQL values. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by authenticating to the application and sending malicious SQL queries to an affected system. A successf …
- Cisco SD-WAN Solution Privilege Escalation Vulnerability 18 mars 2020
A vulnerability in Cisco SD-WAN Solution software could allow an authenticated, local attacker to elevate privileges to root on the underlying operating system. The vulnerability is due to insufficient input validation. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by sending a crafted request to an affected system. A successful exploit could allow the attacker to gain root-level privileges. Cisco …
- Cisco SD-WAN Solution Command Injection Vulnerability 18 mars 2020
A vulnerability in the CLI of Cisco SD-WAN Solution software could allow an authenticated, local attacker to inject arbitrary commands that are executed with root privileges. The vulnerability is due to insufficient input validation. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by authenticating to the device and submitting crafted input to the CLI utility. The attacker must be authenticated to ac …
- Cisco SD-WAN Solution Buffer Overflow Vulnerability 18 mars 2020
A vulnerability in Cisco SD-WAN Solution software could allow an authenticated, local attacker to cause a buffer overflow on an affected device. The vulnerability is due to insufficient input validation. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by sending crafted traffic to an affected device. A successful exploit could allow the attacker to gain access to information that they are not authori …
- Cisco FXOS Software CLI Arbitrary File Read and Write Vulnerability 11 mars 2020
A vulnerability in the CLI of Cisco FXOS Software could allow an authenticated, local attacker to read or write arbitrary files on the underlying operating system (OS). The vulnerability is due to insufficient input validation. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by including crafted arguments to a specific CLI command. A successful exploit could allow the attacker to read or write t …
Google Online Security Blog
- Titan Security Keys – now available in Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK