Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/cyberbu/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/rss-import/rssimport.php on line 490
- 2 février 2023API management (APIM): What It Is and Where It’s Going
Analyzing the concept of API management (APIM), its benefits, and what it will look like as the API landscape continues to evolve. There are two fundamental truths in the API landscape. First: APIs have become a strategic tool for companies to expand their digital reach, accelerate their businesses, and do more for their customers. Second: because of the way they work and how they’ve been used so …
- 2 février 2023A High-severity bug in F5 BIG-IP can lead to code execution and DoS
Experts warn of a high-severity vulnerability that affects F5 BIG-IP that can lead to arbitrary code execution or DoS condition. A high-severity vulnerability in F5 BIG-IP, tracked as CVE-2023-22374, can be exploited to cause a DoS condition and potentially lead to arbitrary code execution. “A format string vulnerability exists in iControl SOAP that allows an authenticated attacker to crash …
- 2 février 2023Experts warn of two flaws in popular open-source software ImageMagick
Experts disclosed details of two security flaws in the open-source software ImageMagick that could potentially lead to information disclosure or trigger a DoS condition. Researchers at Metabase Q discovered a couple of security vulnerabilities in the open-source image manipulation software ImageMagick that could potentially lead to information disclosure or trigger a Denial of Service (DoS) condit …
- 2 février 2023Over 30k Internet-Exposed QNAP NAS hosts impacted by CVE-2022-27596 flaw
Censys found 30,000 internet-facing QNAP appliances potentially impacted by a recently disclosed critical code injection flaw. On January 30, Taiwanese vendor QNAP released QTS and QuTS firmware updates to address a critical vulnerability, tracked as CVE-2022-27596 (CVSS v3 score: 9.8), that affects QNAP NAS devices. A remote attacker can exploit the vulnerability to inject malicious code on QNAP …
- 1 février 2023Pro-Russia Killnet group hit Dutch and European hospitals
The Dutch National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) confirmed that Pro-Russia group Killnet hit websites of national and European hospitals. The Dutch National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) reported that the websites of several hospital in the Netherlands and Europe were hit by DDoS attacks carried out by pro-Russia hacking group Killnet. The group of hackers launched the offensive against the hospital …
- 1 février 2023New Prilex PoS Malware evolves to target NFC-enabled credit cards
Authors of the Prolex PoS malware improved their malicious code to target contactless credit card transactions. The threat actors behind the sophisticated point-of-sale (PoS) malware Prilex have have improved its capabilities to block contactless payment transactions. Researchers from Kaspersky Lab discovered three new versions of the PoS malware designed to target credit cards using NFC technolog …
- 1 février 2023New LockBit Green ransomware variant borrows code from Conti ransomware
Lockbit ransomware operators have released a new version of their malware, LockBit Green, that also targets cloud-based services. Lockbit ransomware operators have implemented a new version of their malware, dubbed LockBit Green, which was designed to include cloud-based services among its targets. This is the third version of the ransomware developed by the notorious gang, after the Lockbit Red a …
- 1 février 2023Nevada Ransomware Has Released Upgraded Locker
Researchers from Resecurity have identified a new version of Nevada Ransomware which recently emerged on the Dark Web right before the start of 2023. Resecurity, California-based cybersecurity company protecting Fortune 500 globally, has identified a new version of Nevada Ransomware which recently emerged on the Dark Web right before the start of 2023. The actors behind this new project have an af …
- 1 février 2023TrickGate, a packer used by malware to evade detection since 2016
TrickGate is a shellcode-based packer offered as a service to malware authors to avoid detection, CheckPoint researchers reported. TrickGate is a shellcode-based packer offered as a service, which is used at least since July 2016, to hide malware from defense programs. A packer (aka “Crypter” and “FUD”) implements a series of functionalities to make it harder for antivirus programs to detect the m …
- 31 janvier 2023IT Army of Ukraine gained access to a 1.5GB archive from Gazprom
IT Army of Ukraine claims to have breached the infrastructure of the Russian energy giant Gazprom and had access to a 1.5 GB archive. The collective IT Army of Ukraine announced it has gained access to a 1.5 GB archive belonging to the Russian energy giant Gazprom. The group of hacktivists announced the hack on their Telegram channel claiming that the archive contains more than 6,000 files of the …
The Hackers News
- 2 février 2023New Russian-Backed Gamaredon's Spyware Variants Targeting Ukrainian Authorities
The State Cyber Protection Centre (SCPC) of Ukraine has called out the Russian state-sponsored threat actor known as Gamaredon for its targeted cyber attacks on public authorities and critical information infrastructure in the country. The advanced persistent threat, also known as Actinium, Armageddon, Iron Tilden, Primitive Bear, Shuckworm, Trident Ursa, and UAC-0010, has a track record of
- 2 février 2023Cybersecurity Budgets Are Going Up. So Why Aren't Breaches Going Down?
Over the past few years, cybersecurity has become a major concern for businesses around the globe. With the total cost of cybercrime in 2023 forecasted to reach $8 Trillion – with a T, not a B – it’s no wonder that cybersecurity is top of mind for leaders across all industries and regions. However, despite growing attention and budgets for cybersecurity in recent years, attacks have only become …
- 2 février 2023North Korean Hackers Exploit Unpatched Zimbra Devices in 'No Pineapple' Campaign
A new intelligence gathering campaign linked to the prolific North Korean state-sponsored Lazarus Group leveraged known security flaws in unpatched Zimbra devices to compromise victim systems. That’s according to Finnish cybersecurity company WithSecure (formerly F-Secure), which codenamed the incident No Pineapple in reference to an error message that’s used in one of the backdoors. Targets of
- 2 février 2023New Threat: Stealthy HeadCrab Malware Compromised Over 1,200 Redis Servers
At least 1,200 Redis database servers worldwide have been corralled into a botnet using an « elusive and severe threat » dubbed HeadCrab since early September 2021. « This advanced threat actor utilizes a state-of-the-art, custom-made malware that is undetectable by agentless and traditional anti-virus solutions to compromise a large number of Redis servers, » Aqua security researcher Asaf Eitani
- 1 février 2023Researchers Uncover New Bugs in Popular ImageMagick Image Processing Utility
Cybersecurity researchers have disclosed details of two security flaws in the open source ImageMagick software that could potentially lead to a denial-of-service (DoS) and information disclosure. The two issues, which were identified by Latin American cybersecurity firm Metabase Q in version 7.1.0-49, were addressed in ImageMagick version 7.1.0-52, released in November 2022. A
- 1 février 2023Experts Warn of 'Ice Breaker' Cyberattacks Targeting Gaming and Gambling Industry
- 1 février 2023New SH1MMER Exploit for Chromebook Unenrolls Managed ChromeOS Devices
A new exploit has been devised to « unenroll » enterprise- or school-managed Chromebooks from administrative control. Enrolling ChromeOS devices makes it possible to enforce device policies as set by the organization via the Google Admin console, including the features that are available to users. « Each enrolled device complies with the policies you set until you wipe or deprovision it, » Google
- 1 février 2023Auditing Kubernetes with Open Source SIEM and XDR
Container technology has gained traction among businesses due to the increased efficiency it provides. In this regard, organizations widely use Kubernetes for deploying, scaling, and managing containerized applications. Organizations should audit Kubernetes to ensure compliance with regulations, find anomalies, and identify security risks. The Wazuh open source platform plays a critical role in
- 1 février 2023Prilex PoS Malware Evolves to Block Contactless Payments to Steal from NFC Cards
The Brazilian threat actors behind an advanced and modular point-of-sale (PoS) malware known as Prilex have reared their head once again with new updates that allow it to block contactless payment transactions. Russian cybersecurity firm Kaspersky said it detected three versions of Prilex (06.03.8080, 06.03.8072, and 06.03.8070) that are capable of targeting NFC-enabled credit cards, taking its …
- 1 février 2023Hackers Abused Microsoft's "Verified Publisher" OAuth Apps to Breach Corporate Email Accounts
Microsoft on Tuesday said it took steps to disable fake Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) accounts that were used for creating malicious OAuth applications as part of a phishing campaign designed to breach organizations’ cloud environments and steal email. « The applications created by these fraudulent actors were then used in a consent phishing campaign, which tricked users into granting
- 2 février 2023Korelock Launches IOT Smart Lock Technology Company
Denver-based business secures Series A Funding through partnerships with Iron Gate Capital and Kozo Keikaku Engineering.
- 2 février 2023Cyberattack on Fintech Firm Disrupts Derivatives Trading Globally
The Russia-linked LockBit ransomware group claims to be behind the attack that fouled automated transactions for dozens of clients of financial technology firm ION Group.
- 2 février 20236 Examples of the Evolution of a Scam Site
Examining some key examples of recently found fraud sites that target the lucrative retail shoe industry helps us understand how brand impersonation sites evolve.
- 2 février 2023Rising ‘Firebrick Ostrich’ BEC Group Launches Industrial-Scale Cyberattacks
The group’s wanton attacks demonstrate that business email compromise is everything a hacker can want in one package: low risk, high reward, quick, easy, and low effort.
- 2 février 2023Patch Critical Bug Now: QNAP NAS Devices Ripe for the Slaughter
Analysts find that 98% of QNAP NAS are vulnerable to CVE-2022-27596, which allows unauthenticated, remote SQL code injection.
- 2 février 2023Managing the Governance Model for Software Development in a No-Code Ecosystem
Forward-leading business and technology leaders are seeing the value of the « do-It-yourself » approach.
- 2 février 2023AppSec Playbook 2023: Study of 829M Attacks on 1,400 Websites
The total number of 61,000 open vulnerabilities, including 1,700 critical ones that have been open for 180+ days, exposes businesses to potential attacks.
- 2 février 2023Cybersecurity Leaders Launch First Attack Matrix for Software Supply Chain Security
Current and former cybersecurity leaders from Microsoft, Google, GitLab, Check Point, OWASP, Fortinet and others have already joined the open framework initiative, which is being led by OX Security.
- 2 février 2023Is that survey real or fake? How to spot a survey scam
“Can I tell a legitimate survey apart from a fake one?” is the single most important question you need to answer for yourself before taking any surveys online The post Is that survey real or fake? How to spot a survey scam appeared first on WeLiveSecurity …
- 1 février 2023Less is more: Conquer your digital clutter before it conquers you
Lose what you don’t use and other easy ways to limit your digital footprint and strengthen your online privacy and security
The post Less is more: Conquer your digital clutter before it conquers you appeared first on WeLiveSecurity
- 31 janvier 2023ESET APT Activity Report T3 2022
An overview of the activities of selected APT groups investigated and analyzed by ESET Research in T3 2022
- 27 janvier 2023Are you in control of your personal data? – Week in security with Tony Anscombe
Data Privacy Week is a reminder to protect your data – all year round. Here are three privacy-boosting habits you can start today. The post Are you in control of your personal data? – Week in security with Tony Anscombe appeared first on WeLiveSecurity …
- 27 janvier 2023SwiftSlicer: New destructive wiper malware strikes Ukraine
Sandworm continues to conduct attacks against carefully chosen targets in the war-torn country
The post SwiftSlicer: New destructive wiper malware strikes Ukraine appeared first on WeLiveSecurity
- 31 août 2022Student Loan Breach Exposes 2.5M Records
2.5 million people were affected, in a breach that could spell more trouble down the line.
- 30 août 2022Watering Hole Attacks Push ScanBox Keylogger
- 29 août 2022Tentacles of ‘0ktapus’ Threat Group Victimize 130 Firms
Over 130 companies tangled in sprawling phishing campaign that spoofed a multi-factor authentication system.
- 26 août 2022Ransomware Attacks are on the Rise
Lockbit is by far this summer’s most prolific ransomware group, trailed by two offshoots of the Conti group.
- 25 août 2022Cybercriminals Are Selling Access to Chinese Surveillance Cameras
Tens of thousands of cameras have failed to patch a critical, 11-month-old CVE, leaving thousands of organizations exposed.
E Hacking News | Latest Hacker News and IT Security News
Erreur: Il y a un erreur avec ce flux.
GBHackers On Security
- 2 février 2023Over 1800 Android Mobile App Web Injects for Sale on Hacking Forums
Cyble Research and Intelligence Labs (CRIL) is a security research organization that has been monitoring the actions of a group of cyber criminals called “InTheBox”. This group is primarily active on a Russian-language cybercrime forum, where they engage in illegal activities such as hacking, fraud, and other forms of cybercrime. InTheBox operates an online shop […] The post Ove …
- 2 février 2023New Prilex Malware Blocks Contactless Payments to Steal Credit Card Data
Prilex is indeed a single threat actor that transformed from malware targeted at ATMs into distinctive modular point-of-sale (PoS) malware. Prilex has resurfaced with new upgrades that allow it to block contactless payment transactions. This is extremely sophisticated malware that uses a special cryptographic technique, patches target software in real-time, forces protocol downgrades, manipul …
- 1 février 2023Hackers Abuse Microsoft’s ‘Verified Publisher’ OAuth Apps to Hack Organizations Cloud
Multiple fraudulent Microsoft Partner Network accounts were discovered to have created harmful OAuth applications, causing breaches in organizations’ cloud environments and leading to the theft of emails. As a result, Microsoft has taken action and disabled these verified accounts. Microsoft and Proofpoint announced a joint statement revealing that some malicious actors had managed to impers …
- 1 février 2023GitHub Breach – Hackers Stole Code Signing Certificates From Repositories
GitHub announced that it suffered a security breach in which unauthorized individuals obtained access to specific development and release planning repositories and stole encrypted code-signing certificates for the Desktop and Atom applications. Hence, in order to avoid any potential misunderstandings, the company has made the decision to revoke the certificates exposed to public scrutiny. There [ …
- 31 janvier 2023Facebook & Instagram Flaw Let Anyone Bypass Two-factor Authentication
The lack of rate-limiting in Instagram was discovered by Gtm Mänôz, a security researcher from Kathmandu, Nepal. This flaw could have allowed an attacker to bypass Facebook’s two-factor authentication by validating the targeted user’s already-validated Facebook mobile number using the Meta Accounts Center. Two-Factor Authentication Bypass on Facebook The researcher looked a …
Cyber Defense Magazine
- 1 février 2023Table Stakes Security Services for 2023
By Jim Mundy, Director of Security Operations, Segra Most business owners may be aware of cybersecurity defenses such as firewall, DDoS prevention, or various endpoint protection solutions, and assume some […] The post Table Stakes Security Services for 2023 appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 31 janvier 2023Security in gaming: How to Recognize and Prevent Social Engineering Attacks in Gaming
What is social engineering? By Jenna Greenspoon, Head of Parenting, Kidas As an avid internet user, it’s likely that at some point, you received an intriguing email with a subject […] The post Security in gaming: How to Recognize and Prevent Social Engineering Attacks in Gaming appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 30 janvier 2023Secure APIs to Drive Digital Business
By Mourad Jaakou, General Manager Amplify at Axway Back in 2010, API Evangelist blogger Kin Lane posited that application programming interfaces (APIs) are driving the Internet and our economy. A […] The post Secure APIs to Drive Digital Business appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 29 janvier 2023Moola Market Manipulation
Why Liquidity Matters for Lending Protocols By Professor Ronghui Gu, Co-Founder, CertiK On October 18, 2022, Moola Market – a non-custodial liquidity protocol operating on the Celo blockchain – suffered […] The post Moola Market Manipulation appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 28 janvier 2023Managing Cybersecurity for Critical National Infrastructure
General guidelines and realities of managing a cybersecurity program for critical national infrastructure By Juan Vargas, Cybersecurity and Engineering Consultant, Artech, LLC What’s the reality of managing a cybersecurity program […] The post Managing Cybersecurity for Critical National Infrastructure appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 11 juin 2022Ubiquiti Dream Machine (UDM) – unable to connect to NBN
I don’t want the NBN ISP router running anymore and use Ubiquiti Dream Machine (UDM) instead. But when I try to remove ISP Router it and direct connect UDM to NBN, the connection fails. UDM is set for DHCP, only other options are PPOE (which requires credentials) and Static IP (I have a dynamic IP). … The post Ubiquiti Dream Machine (UDM) – unable to connect to NBN appeared first …
- 14 avril 2022Quick Snap Cheat Sheet for Ubuntu
Snaps are app packages for desktop, cloud and IoT that are easy to install, secure, cross‐platform and dependency‐free. Snaps are discoverable and installable from the Snap Store, the app store for Linux with an audience of millions. This post is a quick snap cheat sheet for Ubuntu that contains the commonly used snap commands, fixes … The post Quick Snap Cheat Sheet for Ubuntu appeared firs …
- 11 février 2022Bypass 40X Response Codes with dontgo403
Bypass 40X Response Codes with dontgo403 The post Bypass 40X Response Codes with dontgo403 appeared first on blackMORE Ops. …
- 27 janvier 2022Find Related Domains and Subdomains with assetfinder
assetfinder is a Go-based tool to find related domains and subdomains that are potentially related to a given domain from a variety of sources including Facebook, ThreatCrowd, Virustotal and more. assetfinder uses a variety of sources including those in the infosec space and social networks which can give relevant info: crt.sh certspotter hackertarget threatcrowd wayback … The post Find Rela …
- 30 novembre 2021Best ways to destroy Microsoft Windows
I take no responsibility for these collection of best ways to destroy Microsoft Windows! The post Best ways to destroy Microsoft Windows appeared first on blackMORE Ops. …
- 11 janvier 2019New Wifi Hack Method, Easy and Workable on WPA/WPA2 Securities.
Looking for how to hack WiFi password OR WiFi hacking software?Well, a security researcher has revealed a new WiFi hacking technique that makes it easier for hackers to crack WiFi passwords of most modern routers.Discovered by the lead developer of the popular password-cracking tool Hashcat, Jens ‘Atom’ Steube, the new WiFi hack works explicitly against WPA/WPA2 wireless network protocols wit …
- 7 janvier 2019Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Litigation : A Game Of Future
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are gaining more attention as days pass. Aside from the advantages that cryptocurrencies have like anonymity and easy international transactions, people are enticed by the fact that it can become a good investment. Apart from trading bitcoins for cash, you can also use bitcoins to buy gift cards, book flights, and hotels, buy furnitu …
- 20 novembre 2018 Facebook Bug Could Have Exposed Your Private Information
Another security vulnerability has been reported in Facebook that could have allowed attackers to obtain certain personal information about users and their friends, potentially putting the privacy of users of the world’s most popular social network at risk.Discovered by cybersecurity researchers from Imperva, the vulnerability resides in the way Facebook search feature displays results for entered …
- 20 novembre 2018Instagram Bug : Passwords are in Plain Text
Instagram has recently patched a security issue in its website that might have accidentally exposed some of its users’ passwords in plain text.The company recently started notifying affected users of a security bug that resides in a newly offered feature called « Download Your Data » that allows users to download a copy of their data shared on the social media platform, including photos, comments, p …
- 19 mai 2018Inside one of the largest hacking conferences in Russia
Inside one of the largest hacking conferences in RussiaABC NewsWATCHHackers put their skills on display in Moscow conferenceEmailHundreds of aspiring hackers in Moscow faced off against one another earliest this week in different challenges.The event, called Positive Hack Days, is organized by the cybersecurity firm Positive Technologies. More than 4,000 people attended the cybersecurity conferenc …