Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/cyberbu/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/rss-import/rssimport.php on line 490
- 26 septembre 2022China-linked TA413 group targets Tibetan entities with new backdoor
China-linked cyberespionage group TA413 exploits employ a never-before-undetected backdoor called LOWZERO in attacks aimed at Tibetan entities. A China-linked cyberespionage group, tracked as TA413 (aka LuckyCat), is exploiting recently disclosed flaws in Sophos Firewall (CVE-2022-1040) and Microsoft Office (CVE-2022-30190) to deploy a never-before-detected backdoor called LOWZERO in attacks aimed …
- 26 septembre 2022Metador, a never-before-seen APT targeted ISPs and telco for about 2 years
A previously undetected hacking group, tracked as Metador, has been targeting telecommunications, internet services providers (ISPs), and universities for about two years. SentinelLabs researchers uncovered a never-before-seen threat actor, tracked as Metador, that primarily targets telecommunications, internet service providers, and universities in several countries in the Middle East and Africa. …
- 26 septembre 2022Exmatter exfiltration tool used to implement new extortion tactics
Ransomware operators switch to new extortion tactics by using the Exmatter malware and adding new data corruption functionality. The data extortion landscape is constantly evolving and threat actors are devising new extortion techniques, this is the case of threat actors using the Exmatter malware. Cyderes Special Operations and Stairwell Threat Research researchers spotted a sample of malware cla …
- 25 septembre 2022Attackers impersonate CircleCI platform to compromise GitHub accounts
Threat actors target GitHub users to steal credentials and two-factor authentication (2FA) codes by impersonating the CircleCI DevOps platform. GitHub is warning of an ongoing phishing campaign targeting its users to steal credentials and two-factor authentication (2FA) codes by impersonating the CircleCI DevOps platform. The company learned of the attacks against its users on September 16, it poi …
- 25 septembre 2022OpIran: Anonymous declares war on Teheran amid Mahsa Amini’s death
OpIran: Anonymous launched Operation Iran against Teheran due to the ongoing crackdown on dissent after Mahsa Amini’s death. Anonymous launched OpIran against Iran due to the ongoing crackdown on dissent after Mahsa Amini’s death. The protests began after the death of Mahsa Amini from Saqqez in Kurdistan province after her arrest by Iran’s morality police for allegedly wearing her hijab too loosel …
- 25 septembre 2022Security Affairs newsletter Round 385
A new round of the weekly SecurityAffairs newsletter arrived! Every week the best security articles from Security Affairs free for you in your email box. If you want to also receive for free the newsletter with the international press subscribe here. ISC fixed high-severity flaws in the BIND DNS softwareUkraine: SSU dismantled cyber gang that stole 30 million accountsLondon Police arrested a teen …
- 24 septembre 2022ISC fixed high-severity flaws in the BIND DNS software
The Internet Systems Consortium (ISC) fixed six remotely exploitable vulnerabilities in the BIND DNS software. The Internet Systems Consortium (ISC) this week released security patches to address six remotely exploitable vulnerabilities in BIND DNS software. Four out of six flaws, all denial-of-service (DoS) issue, have been rated as ‘high’ severity. One of the issues, tracked as CVE-2022-2906 (CV …
- 24 septembre 2022Ukraine: SSU dismantled cyber gang that stole 30 million accounts
The cyber department of Ukraine ‘s Security Service (SSU) dismantled a gang that stole accounts of about 30 million individuals. The cyber department of Ukraine ‘s Security Service (SSU) has taken down a group of hackers that is behind the theft of about 30 million individuals. The gang was offering the stole accounts for sale on the dark web, according to the SSU they earned almost UA …
- 24 septembre 2022London Police arrested a teen suspected to be behind Uber, Rockstar Games breaches
The City of London Police this week announced the arrest of a 17-year-old teenager on suspicion of hacking. Is he the Uber hacker? The City of London Police on Friday announced to have arrested a 17-year-old teenager on suspicion of hacking, however, experts believe the arrest could be linked to the recent security breaches suffered by Uber and Rockstar Games. The threat actor behind the Uber hack …
- 23 septembre 2022Sophos warns of a new actively exploited flaw in Firewall product
Sophos warns that a critical code injection security vulnerability in its Firewall product is actively exploited in the wild. Sophos warns of a critical code injection security vulnerability, tracked as CVE-2022-3236, affecting its Firewall product which is being exploited in the wild. The CVE-2022-3236 flaw resides in the User Portal and Webadmin of Sophos Firewall, its exploitation can lead to c …
The Hackers News
- 26 septembre 2022Researchers Identify 3 Hacktivist Groups Supporting Russian Interests
At least three alleged hacktivist groups working in support of Russian interests are likely doing so in collaboration with state-sponsored cyber threat actors, according to Mandiant. The Google-owned threat intelligence and incident response firm said with moderate confidence that « moderators of the purported hacktivist Telegram channels ‘XakNet Team,’ ‘Infoccentr,’ and ‘CyberArmyofRussia_Reborn …
- 26 septembre 2022Chinese Espionage Hackers Target Tibetans Using New LOWZERO Backdoor
A China-aligned advanced persistent threat actor known as TA413 weaponized recently disclosed flaws in Sophos Firewall and Microsoft Office to deploy a never-before-seen backdoor called LOWZERO as part of an espionage campaign aimed at Tibetan entities. Targets primarily consisted of organizations associated with the Tibetan community, including enterprises associated with the Tibetan
- 26 septembre 2022BlackCat Ransomware Attackers Spotted Fine-Tuning Their Malware Arsenal
The BlackCat ransomware crew has been spotted fine-tuning their malware arsenal to fly under the radar and expand their reach. « Among some of the more notable developments has been the use of a new version of the Exmatter data exfiltration tool, and the use of Eamfo, information-stealing malware that is designed to steal credentials stored by Veeam backup software, » researchers from Symantec
- 26 septembre 20225 Network Security Threats And How To Protect Yourself
Cybersecurity today matters so much because of everyone’s dependence on technology, from collaboration, communication and collecting data to e-commerce and entertainment. Every organisation that needs to deliver services to their customers and employees must protect their IT ‘network’ – all the apps and connected devices from laptops and desktops to servers and smartphones. While traditionally,
- 26 septembre 2022Google to Make Account Login Mandatory for New Fitbit Users in 2023
Wearable technology company Fitbit has announced a new clause that requires users to switch to a Google account « sometime » in 2023. « In 2023, we plan to launch Google accounts on Fitbit, which will enable use of Fitbit with a Google account, » the Google-owned fitness devices maker said. The switch will not go live for all users in 2023. Rather, support for Fitbit accounts is
- 26 septembre 2022Ukraine Arrests Cybercrime Group for Selling Data of 30 Million Accounts
Ukrainian law enforcement authorities on Friday disclosed that it had « neutralized » a hacking group operating from the city of Lviv that it said acted on behalf of Russian interests. The group specialized in the sales of 30 million accounts belonging to citizens from Ukraine and the European Union on the dark web and netted a profit of $372,000 (14 million UAH) through electronic payment systems
- 24 septembre 2022London Police Arrested 17-Year-Old Hacker Suspected of Uber and GTA 6 Breaches
The City of London Police on Friday revealed that it has arrested a 17-year-old teenager from Oxfordshire on suspicion of hacking. « On the evening of Thursday 22 September 2022, the City of London Police arrested a 17-year-old in Oxfordshire on suspicion of hacking, » the agency said, adding « he remains in police custody. » The department said the arrest was made as part of an investigation in
- 24 septembre 2022Hackers Exploited Zero-Day RCE Vulnerability in Sophos Firewall — Patch Released
Security software company Sophos has released a patch update for its firewall product after it was discovered that attackers were exploiting a new critical zero-day vulnerability to attack its customers’ network. The issue, tracked as CVE-2022-3236 (CVSS score: 9.8), impacts Sophos Firewall v19.0 MR1 (19.0.1) and older and concerns a code injection vulnerability in the User Portal and Webadmin
- 23 septembre 2022Hackers Using Fake CircleCI Notifications to Hack GitHub Accounts
GitHub has put out an advisory detailing what may be an ongoing phishing campaign targeting its users to steal credentials and two-factor authentication (2FA) codes by impersonating the CircleCI DevOps platform. The Microsoft-owned code hosting service said it learned of the attack on September 16, 2022, adding the campaign impacted « many victim organizations. » The fraudulent messages claim to
- 23 septembre 2022Researchers Uncover New Metador APT Targeting Telcos, ISPs, and Universities
A previously undocumented threat actor of unknown origin has been linked to attacks targeting telecom, internet service providers, and universities across multiple countries in the Middle East and Africa. « The operators are highly aware of operations security, managing carefully segmented infrastructure per victim, and quickly deploying intricate countermeasures in the presence of security
- 26 septembre 2022Cyber Threat Alliance Extends Membership to 6+ Leading Cybersecurity Companies
CTA now has 36 members headquartered in 11 countries who follow cyber activities across the world, showing cybersecurity industry members realize the value in collaboration.
- 26 septembre 2022Samsung Fails Consumers in Preventable Back-to-Back Data Breaches, According to Federal Lawsuit
Company unnecessarily collected consumers’ personal data and failed to safeguard it, suit alleges, leading to two back-to-back data breaches.
- 26 septembre 2022Should Hacking Have a Code of Conduct?
For white hats who play by the rules, here are several ethical tenets to consider.
- 26 septembre 2022How Quantum Physics Leads to Decrypting Common Algorithms
YouTuber minutephysics explains how Shor’s algorithm builds on existing formulae like Euclid’s algorithm and Fourier transforms to leverage quantum superpositioning and break encryption.
- 26 septembre 2022We're Thinking About SaaS the Wrong Way
Many enterprise applications are built outside of IT, but we still treat the platforms they’re built with as point solutions.
- 23 septembre 2022App Developers Increasingly Targeted via Slack, DevOps Tools
Slack, Docker, Kubernetes, and other applications that allow developers to collaborate have become the latest vector for software supply chain attacks.
- 23 septembre 2022Malicious Apps With Millions of Downloads Found in Apple App Store, Google Play
The ongoing ad fraud campaign can be traced back to 2019, but recently expanded into the iOS ecosystem, researchers say.
- 23 septembre 2022CISA: Zoho ManageEngine RCE Bug Is Under Active Exploit
The bug allows unauthenticated code execution on the company’s firewall products, and CISA says it poses « significant risk » to federal government.
- 23 septembre 2022Cyberattackers Compromise Microsoft Exchange Servers via Malicious OAuth Apps
Cybercriminals took control of enterprise Exchange Servers to spread large amounts of spam aimed at signing people up for bogus subscriptions.
- 23 septembre 2022How Europe Is Using Regulations to Harden Medical Devices Against Attack
Manufacturers need to document a medical device’s intended use and operational environment, as well as plan for misuse, such as a cyberattack.
- 23 septembre 2022What to consider before disposing of personal data – Week in security with Tony Anscombe
A major financial services company has learned the hard way about the importance of proper disposal of customers’ personal data The post What to consider before disposing of personal data – Week in security with Tony Anscombe appeared first on WeLiveSecurity …
- 23 septembre 20225 tips to help children navigate the internet safely
The online world provides children with previously unimagined opportunities to learn and socialize, but it also opens them up to a range of hazards. How can you steer kids toward safe internet habits? The post 5 tips to help children navigate the internet safely appeared first on WeLiveSecurity …
- 22 septembre 2022Hey WeLiveSecurity, how does biometric authentication work?
Your eyes may be the window to your soul, but they can also be your airplane boarding pass or the key unlocking your phone. What’s the good and the bad of using biometric traits for authentication? The post Hey WeLiveSecurity, how does biometric authentication work? appeared first on WeLiveSecurity …
- 19 septembre 2022Can your iPhone be hacked? What to know about iOS security
Here are some of the most common ways that an iPhone can be compromised with malware, how to tell it’s happened to you, and how to remove a hacker from your device The post Can your iPhone be hacked? What to know about iOS security appeared first on WeLiveSecurity …
- 16 septembre 2022Rising to the challenges of secure coding – Week in security with Tony Anscombe
The news seems awash this week with reports of both Microsoft and Apple scrambling to patch security flaws in their products The post Rising to the challenges of secure coding – Week in security with Tony Anscombe appeared first on WeLiveSecurity …
- 31 août 2022Student Loan Breach Exposes 2.5M Records
2.5 million people were affected, in a breach that could spell more trouble down the line.
- 30 août 2022Watering Hole Attacks Push ScanBox Keylogger
- 29 août 2022Tentacles of ‘0ktapus’ Threat Group Victimize 130 Firms
Over 130 companies tangled in sprawling phishing campaign that spoofed a multi-factor authentication system.
- 26 août 2022Ransomware Attacks are on the Rise
Lockbit is by far this summer’s most prolific ransomware group, trailed by two offshoots of the Conti group.
- 25 août 2022Cybercriminals Are Selling Access to Chinese Surveillance Cameras
Tens of thousands of cameras have failed to patch a critical, 11-month-old CVE, leaving thousands of organizations exposed.
E Hacking News | Latest Hacker News and IT Security News
Erreur: Il y a un erreur avec ce flux.
GBHackers On Security
- 26 septembre 2022Beware of Fake Indian Rewards Apps That Installs Malware on Your Devices
Microsoft 365 Defender Research Team analysed the new version of previously reported info-stealing Android malware, delivered through an SMS campaign. This new version has remote access trojan (RAT) capabilities, targeting the customers of Indian banks. The Message contains links that points to the info-stealing Android malware, leading the user to download a fake banking rewards […] The pos …
- 26 septembre 2022New WhatsApp 0-Day Bug Let Hackers Execute a Code & Take Full App Control Remotely
WhatsApp silently fixed two critical zero-day vulnerabilities that affect both Android & iOS versions allowing attackers to execute an arbitrary code remotely. Facebook-owned messenger WhatsApp is one of the Top-ranked Messenger apps with more than Billion users around the world in both Android and iPhone. Both vulnerabilities are marked under “critical” severity with a CVE [ …
- 25 septembre 2022UK Police Arrests 17-Yr-Old Teen Hacker Believed to be Behind Uber & Rockstar Hacks
A British 17-year-old teen has been detained recently (Thursday 22 September 2022) by the City of London Police in connection with recent cyberattacks that have been reported by authorities. While this arrest was officially announced by London Police on Twitter. The National Crime Agency of the UK supported the hacking investigation that led to the […] The post UK Police Arrests 17-Yr-Old Te …
- 24 septembre 2022RCE Bug in ZOHO Products Let Hackers Execute Arbitrary Code Remotely
CISA’s bug catalog has been updated with a new vulnerability related to Java deserialization, which has been exploited in the wild by malicious threat actors. As this vulnerability affects multiple Zoho ManageEngine products that are affected. CVE-2022-35405 has been assigned to this vulnerability and is exploitable via low-complexity attacks that do not require the interaction […] The …
- 24 septembre 2022Critical Magento Vulnerability Let Unauthenticated Attackers to Execute Code
Sansec Threat Research Team noticed a surge in Magento 2 template attacks. This critical template vulnerability in Magento 2 tracked as (CVE-2022-24086) is increasing among eCommerce cyber criminals. The vulnerability allows unauthenticated attackers to execute code on unpatched sites. Magento is a popular, Adobe-owned open-source e-commerce platform that powers many online shops. More than 150,00 …
Cyber Defense Magazine
- 24 septembre 2022Building A Layered Plan for Battling Cybercrime
By Kimberly White, Senior Director, Fraud and Identity, LexisNexis® Risk Solutions As interactions with customers evolve over time, […] The post Building A Layered Plan for Battling Cybercrime appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 23 septembre 2022Avoiding the Risks of Ransomware Strikes in Life Sciences
By Travis Tidwell, Business Development Lead, Rockwell Automation While Life Sciences companies have become even more important to […] The post Avoiding the Risks of Ransomware Strikes in Life Sciences appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 22 septembre 2022Are Cyber Scams More Common and How Do We Avoid Them?
By Harry Turner, Freelance Writer Cyber scams seem to become more and more common and are something that […] The post Are Cyber Scams More Common and How Do We Avoid Them? appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 21 septembre 20225G Technology – Ensuring Cybersecurity for Businesses
By Mohit Shrivastava, Chief Analyst ICT, Future Market Insights 5G network, the fifth generation of the cellular technology […] The post 5G Technology – Ensuring Cybersecurity for Businesses appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 20 septembre 20223 Cybersecurity Solutions Likely to Gain Traction In 2022 And Beyond
How are recent developments in cybersecurity solutions transforming the business outlook? By Vinisha Joshi, Team Lead – Content […] The post 3 Cybersecurity Solutions Likely to Gain Traction In 2022 And Beyond appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 11 juin 2022Ubiquiti Dream Machine (UDM) – unable to connect to NBN
I don’t want the NBN ISP router running anymore and use Ubiquiti Dream Machine (UDM) instead. But when I try to remove ISP Router it and direct connect UDM to NBN, the connection fails. UDM is set for DHCP, only other options are PPOE (which requires credentials) and Static IP (I have a dynamic IP). … The post Ubiquiti Dream Machine (UDM) – unable to connect to NBN appeared first …
- 14 avril 2022Quick Snap Cheat Sheet for Ubuntu
Snaps are app packages for desktop, cloud and IoT that are easy to install, secure, cross‐platform and dependency‐free. Snaps are discoverable and installable from the Snap Store, the app store for Linux with an audience of millions. This post is a quick snap cheat sheet for Ubuntu that contains the commonly used snap commands, fixes … The post Quick Snap Cheat Sheet for Ubuntu appeared firs …
- 11 février 2022Bypass 40X Response Codes with dontgo403
Bypass 40X Response Codes with dontgo403 The post Bypass 40X Response Codes with dontgo403 appeared first on blackMORE Ops. …
- 27 janvier 2022Find Related Domains and Subdomains with assetfinder
assetfinder is a Go-based tool to find related domains and subdomains that are potentially related to a given domain from a variety of sources including Facebook, ThreatCrowd, Virustotal and more. assetfinder uses a variety of sources including those in the infosec space and social networks which can give relevant info: crt.sh certspotter hackertarget threatcrowd wayback … The post Find Rela …
- 30 novembre 2021Best ways to destroy Microsoft Windows
I take no responsibility for these collection of best ways to destroy Microsoft Windows! The post Best ways to destroy Microsoft Windows appeared first on blackMORE Ops. …
- 11 janvier 2019New Wifi Hack Method, Easy and Workable on WPA/WPA2 Securities.
Looking for how to hack WiFi password OR WiFi hacking software?Well, a security researcher has revealed a new WiFi hacking technique that makes it easier for hackers to crack WiFi passwords of most modern routers.Discovered by the lead developer of the popular password-cracking tool Hashcat, Jens ‘Atom’ Steube, the new WiFi hack works explicitly against WPA/WPA2 wireless network protocols wit …
- 7 janvier 2019Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Litigation : A Game Of Future
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are gaining more attention as days pass. Aside from the advantages that cryptocurrencies have like anonymity and easy international transactions, people are enticed by the fact that it can become a good investment. Apart from trading bitcoins for cash, you can also use bitcoins to buy gift cards, book flights, and hotels, buy furnitu …
- 20 novembre 2018 Facebook Bug Could Have Exposed Your Private Information
Another security vulnerability has been reported in Facebook that could have allowed attackers to obtain certain personal information about users and their friends, potentially putting the privacy of users of the world’s most popular social network at risk.Discovered by cybersecurity researchers from Imperva, the vulnerability resides in the way Facebook search feature displays results for entered …
- 20 novembre 2018Instagram Bug : Passwords are in Plain Text
Instagram has recently patched a security issue in its website that might have accidentally exposed some of its users’ passwords in plain text.The company recently started notifying affected users of a security bug that resides in a newly offered feature called « Download Your Data » that allows users to download a copy of their data shared on the social media platform, including photos, comments, p …
- 19 mai 2018Inside one of the largest hacking conferences in Russia
Inside one of the largest hacking conferences in RussiaABC NewsWATCHHackers put their skills on display in Moscow conferenceEmailHundreds of aspiring hackers in Moscow faced off against one another earliest this week in different challenges.The event, called Positive Hack Days, is organized by the cybersecurity firm Positive Technologies. More than 4,000 people attended the cybersecurity conferenc …