Les Affaires – Cyber sécurité
- 10 décembre 2018Protéger votre entreprise des cybermenaces
Vol de données, fraude, piratage informatique, rançongiciel… Savez-vous que chaque jour votre entreprise peut être confrontée …
- 30 novembre 2018Jusqu'à 500 millions de clients touchés par un piratage du groupe hôtelier Marriott
Le géant mondial de l’hôtellerie Marriott a annoncé vendredi le piratage d’une base de données pouvant contenir les informations d’environ 500 millions de …
- 29 novembre 2018Le compte Twitter du secrétaire au Trésor américain piraté?
Le secrétaire américain au Trésor Steven Mnuchin a été contraint mercredi de supprimer un tweet envoyé par une personne inconnue qui a eu un …
- 28 novembre 2018Le PDG de Google devant le Congrès américain le 5 décembre
Le PDG de Google, Sundar Pichai, témoignera lors d’une audition au Congrès la semaine prochaine où les parlementaires américains l’interpelleront sur la …
- 28 novembre 2018É-U: deux inculpations pour des cyberattaques contre des hôpitaux
Deux Iraniens ont été inculpés aux États-Unis pour avoir attaqué depuis l’Iran les systèmes informatiques de villes et d’institutions …
- 27 novembre 2018Des employés de Google rejettent le projet de moteur de recherche en Chine
Une centaine d’employés de Google ont publiquement exigé mardi que le géant d’internet abandonne un projet de moteur de recherche en Chine respectant les règles …
- 27 novembre 2018Google accusé de manipulation pour espionner des utilisateurs
Sept organisations européennes de consommateurs ont saisi mardi des régulateurs nationaux en reprochant à Google de manipuler ses utilisateurs pour «espionner» …
- 3 octobre 2018La cybersécurité, une opportunité ?
- 17 novembre 2016Cyberattaques: l'escalade continue
L’énorme panne informatique du 21 octobre dernier, une cyberattaque qui a paralysé quelques dizaines des sites Web parmi les plus …
- 17 novembre 2016Faire des affaires en ligne à l'ère du président Trump
L’élection de Donald Trump à la présidence américaine ne calmera pas le secteur déjà chaud de la cybersécurité. On peut …
- 17 novembre 2016Cinq façons de préparer votre entreprise face aux cybermenaces
Elles sont nombreuses, elles sont partout… mais elles peuvent être déjouées assez simplement. Qu’il s’agisse de protéger ses données …
- 17 novembre 2016Cyberattaques: l'escalade continue
- 18 mai 2021Android 12 Will Let You Fine-Tune Permissions for Apps
A new privacy dashboard and “app hibernation” are coming to Google’s mobile operating system.
- 17 mai 2021Ransomware’s Dangerous New Trick: Double-Encrypting Your Data
Even when you pay for a decryption key, your files may still be locked up by another strain of malware.
Instead of a hard cutoff, the messaging app will gradually degrade and eventually cease to function if you don’t accept the changes.
- 14 mai 2021The Real Cost of Colonial Pipeline's $5 Million Ransom
Stopping payments would go a long way to stopping ransomware. But the choice is never quite so easy.
- 13 mai 2021Decades-Old 'Frag Attack' Flaws Affect Almost Every Wi-Fi Device
The so-called Frag Attack vulnerabilities could let hackers steal data or compromise connected gadgets.
- 13 mai 2021GameStop FOMO Inspires a New Wave of Crypto Pump-and-Dumps
Thousands of would-be investors are joining Discord groups that promise big earnings by manipulating the crypto market.
- 13 mai 2021The Best Personal Safety Devices, Apps, and Alarms
Your smartphone or wearable could help you out in a truly dangerous situation. Here are some options to consider.
- 11 mai 2021How Amazon Sidewalk Works—and Why You May Want to Turn It Off
The premise is convenient. But the ecommerce giant’s record on privacy isn’t exactly inspiring.
- 11 mai 2021DarkSide Hit Colonial Pipeline—and Created an Unholy Mess
As the White House gets involved in the response, the group behind the malware is scrambling.
- 10 mai 2021Apple Execs Chose to Keep a Hack of 128 Million iPhones Quiet
Emails from the Epic Games lawsuit show Apple brass discussing how to handle a 2015 iOS hack. The company never directly notified affected users.
- 17 mai 2021Cyber Defense Magazine Announces Winners of the Global InfoSec Awards 2021
Cyber Defense Magazine (CDM), the industry’s leading electronic information security magazine has spent the past six months scouring […] The post Cyber Defense Magazine Announces Winners of the Global InfoSec Awards 2021 appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 17 mai 2021Darkside gang lost control of their servers and funds
The operators of the Darkside ransomware announced that they have lost control of their infrastructure and part of […] The post Darkside gang lost control of their servers and funds appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 15 mai 2021When it comes to your zero trust strategy, a modern approach to IGA is key
By Rod Simmons, vice president of product strategy, Omada The traditional perimeter approach to security was being dramatically […] The post When it comes to your zero trust strategy, a modern approach to IGA is key appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 13 mai 2021FBI and Australia ACSC agencies warn of ongoing Avaddon ransomware attacks
The FBI and Australian Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) warn of an ongoing Avaddon ransomware campaign targeting organizations […] The post FBI and Australia ACSC agencies warn of ongoing Avaddon ransomware attacks appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 13 mai 2021The Case for Open XDR
The current model for cybersecurity is broken. It consists of acquiring and deploying a lot of stand-alone tools, […] The post The Case for Open XDR appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 13 mai 2021Secure Data Recovery Services: Protecting Business Continuity
By Dmitriy Kardashev, Founder and CEO, SecureData, Inc. In today’s world, consumers and businesses alike require consistent and […] The post Secure Data Recovery Services: Protecting Business Continuity appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 13 mai 2021City of Tulsa, is the last US city hit by ransomware attack
The city of Tulsa, Oklahoma, has been hit by a ransomware attack over the weekend that impacted its […] The post City of Tulsa, is the last US city hit by ransomware attack appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 10 mai 2021A cyberattack shutdown US Colonial Pipeline
A cyberattack forced the shutdown of one of the largest pipelines in the United States, the Colonial Pipeline […] The post A cyberattack shutdown US Colonial Pipeline appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 6 mai 2021Most of Exim email servers could be hacked by exploiting 21Nails flaws
The maintainers of the Exim email server software addressed a collection of 21 issues, dubbed 21Nails, that can […] The post Most of Exim email servers could be hacked by exploiting 21Nails flaws appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 5 mai 2021Hundreds of millions Of Dell PCs affected by CVE-2021-21551 flaws
American multinational computer technology giant Dell addresses a 12-year-old driver flaw, tracked as CVE-2021-21551, impacting millions of computers. […] The post Hundreds of millions Of Dell PCs affected by CVE-2021-21551 flaws appeared first on Cyber Defense Magazine. …
- 18 mai 20216 'crackpot' technologies that might transform IT
Famous mock musician David St. Hubbins once said, “There’s a fine line between stupid and clever.” On one side of the line is an endless celebration of genius. On the other: failure and ignominy.
- 12 mai 2021BrandPost: Episode 3: You’ve Passed CIAM 101 – Now It’s Time to Automate
You’ve learned the basics of customer identity and access management (CIAM). And you’ve listened as experts from Okta explained the CIAM Maturity Curve, which helps organizations determine where they fall on the spectrum.In this third episode of our 5-episode podcast, The C-level Strategic Guide for CIAM Investment, we will explore phase 2 on the CIAM Maturity Curve: Automated.Companies at phase 2 …
- 10 mai 2021Ready for the hybrid workforce
The coronavirus pandemic has forever changed the way we work. Individuals with desk jobs, in particular, now have more options in terms of where they work and live, and how they manage their time. Some will return to onsite facilities, while others will remain in home offices.Organizations are now called to support a hybrid workforce future that offers potential benefits for both workers and enter …
- 6 mai 2021Healthcare CIOs fear (and fend off) ransomware threats amid pandemic
Mt. San Rafael Hospital thwarted a ransomware attack on one of its sister facilities earlier this year before anything could be compromised. The organization is still working through the details of the hack, says CIO Michael Archuleta, whose hospital is part of the BridgeCare Health Network, which includes five hospitals in Colorado.To read this article in full, please click here(Insider Story) …
- 30 avril 2021HP CISO seeks to transform cybersecurity
Driven by digital imperatives, more IT leaders have shed their order-taking shackles to become full-fledged business partners. Cybersecurity leaders are increasingly taking the same tack.
- 28 avril 2021BrandPost: Episode 2: You’re New to CIAM – Now What?
So you’ve got a basic understanding of customer identity and access management (CIAM) and why it’s so important. Now it’s time to determine where you fall on Okta’s CIAM Maturity Curve and how to use that assessment to your advantage.In this second episode of our 5-episode podcast, The C-level Strategic Guide for CIAM Investment, we explore the first level on the CIAM Maturity Curve: basic.At this …
- 23 avril 2021Creating a multicloud security architecture: IDG's CIO Think Tank
IDG convened 30 senior IT executives as part of our CIO Think Tank Program to explore key opportunities and challenges with multicloud – including security issues IT leaders face in building a true multicloud architecture. Join us as we shed light on problems voiced by these IT executives, explore how savvy IT shops are crafting a cross-cloud security architecture, and discuss how their strategic …
- 16 avril 2021Strategies for elevating security to an evergreen business priority
PwC Chief Information and Technology Officer James Shira is an expert on managing security’s big picture. With the growing focus on risk management from boards and senior leadership, James shares advice on keeping security and risk management a top priority for senior business leadership. We’ll discuss where security should be focusing efforts, risks businesses should be prioritizing, how to addre …
- 7 avril 2021How Brunswick IT enables digital business
Mike Adams joined Brunswick, the $4.3 billion manufacturing business, in 2017 to define its enterprise architecture function and to work with then CIO Danielle Brown to craft a modernization strategy. Since then, the company has sold off its non-marine businesses and is now fully focused on the marine market (its brands include Boston Whaler, SeaRay, and Mercury), which allows for a streamlined cu …
- 5 avril 2021BrandPost: Episode 1: Introduction to CIAM and Why It’s Important
If your customers and clientele don’t feel secure using your products and/or accessing your corporate websites, web portals, and web shops, they won’t sign up, share information, or otherwise engage with your brand. Developing a robust approach to customer identity and access management, aka CIAM, is essential for building this trust.But many CIOs and CISOs don’t understand CIAM and why it’s so im …
- 18 mai 2021Google I/O 2021: Everything Google is announcing at this year's virtual keynote right now
At the first-ever virtual Google I/O, Alphabet Chief Executive Officer Sundar Pichai talked about news on Workspace, quantum computing and privacy needs.
- 18 mai 2021DarkSide ransomware group suffers setbacks following Colonial Pipeline attack
But is the cybercrime group down for the count or laying low for now due to outrage over the pipeline attack?
- 18 mai 2021Surface Laptop 4 showcases Microsoft's new approach to PC security
Microsoft is bringing advanced hardware security to more Surface devices with cloud firmware management to help enterprises deploy new PCs quickly.
- 17 mai 2021How penetration testing can promote a false sense of security
Penetration testing in and of itself is a good way to test cybersecurity, but only if every nook and cranny of the digital environment is tested; if not, there is no need to test.
- 17 mai 2021Intel: Thoughtful security is essential for innovation
Intel execs stressed the importance of secure technologies and solid collaborations to improve product resilience and fuel innovation.
- 17 mai 2021Cybersecurity spending to hit $150 billion this year
The 12% bump in spending will be driven by ongoing demand for remote workers and cloud security, says Gartner.
- 17 mai 2021How Biden's executive order on cybersecurity may impact vendors and developers
Though most of the EO is aimed at government agencies, vendors and developers will have to design all of their products with a greater focus on security, according to Finite State.
- 14 mai 2021Expert: Intel sharing is key to preventing more infrastructure cyberattacks
Old technology and fear of sharing proprietary information are keeping companies from helping each other thwart attacks.
- 14 mai 2021Expert: Biden's executive order is a good sign and step toward solid cybersecurity
Companies will be more likely to update their technology to prevent infrastructure attacks in the future, and sharing intel on attacks can help, cybersecurity expert says.
- 13 mai 2021Biden's executive order faces challenges trying to beef up US cybersecurity
The EO is designed to protect federal networks, foster information sharing between the government and private sector, and better respond to cyber incidents. But will it do the trick?
- 18 mai 2021Antivirus software, explained
Antivirus software isn’t enough to protect our devices and accounts any longer, but it still provides a key layer of defense.
- 18 mai 2021FBI receives record level of complaints for online scams, investment fraud
Victims are set to lose the most when they fall for romance scams and business email compromise.
- 18 mai 2021Android stalkerware detection rates surged over 2020
Not only are the apps potentially unethical, but vendors also aren’t interested in fixing core security issues found within them.
- 14 mai 2021DarkSide explained: The ransomware group responsible for Colonial Pipeline attack
Updated: The group’s existence is tied to a murky web of shorted stocks, criminality, and failed attempts to appear as Robin Hood.
- 14 mai 2021Toshiba unit struck by DarkSide ransomware group
Following Colonial Pipeline, a DarkSide affiliate has claimed another victim.
- 14 mai 2021Cloudflare wants to kill the CAPTCHA
Security keys could not only bolster authentication but may also remove one of the most annoying aspects of the internet.
- 14 mai 2021Rapid7 source code, alert data accessed in Codecov supply chain attack
The breached source code subset was used for internal tooling.
- 13 mai 2021HelpSystems expands email, cloud security portfolio with acquisition of Agari, Beyond Security
The vendor is targeting areas ripe for growth in the cybersecurity field.
- 13 mai 2021Colonial Pipeline paid close to $5 million in ransomware blackmail payment
The payment was reportedly made soon after the attack began. It wasn’t enough to stop the disruption.
- 13 mai 2021Fake Android, iOS apps promise lucrative investments while stealing your money
Hundreds of malicious cryptocurrency, stock, and banking apps have been discovered by researchers.
Cyber defense magazine