Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/cyberbu/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/rss-import/rssimport.php on line 490
Erreur: Il y a un erreur avec ce flux.
SRC – Radio-Canada
- 30 septembre 2020Schumacher to make F1 debut at Eifel GP
Mick Schumacher, the son of seven-time Formula One champion Michael, will take part in the opening practice session of the Eifel Grand Prix at Germany’s Nurburgring circuit on Oct. 9.
- 27 septembre 2020Steve Torrence beats dad at NHRA Gatornationals
Two-time defending Top Fuel champion Steve Torrence took the points lead Sunday in the AMALIE Motor Oil Gatornationals, beating his father, Billy, in the final round at Gainesville Raceway.
- 27 septembre 2020Millican tops qualifying at NHRA Gatornationals
Clay Millican led Top Fuel qualifying for the NHRA Gatornationals on Saturday in Gainesville, Florida. It’s the NHRA’s first event outside of Indianapolis since February.
- 25 septembre 2020Hinchcliffe fills Andretti vacancy to finish season
James Hinchcliffe will drive the No. 26 car vacated by Zach Veach at next week’s doubleheader at Indianapolis and the October season finale at St. Petersburg.
- 25 septembre 2020Helio to fill in for Askew for IndyCar twinbill at IMS
IndyCar rookie Oliver Askew will not compete in next week’s doubleheader at Indianapolis because of concussion-like symptoms that date to his crash in the Indianapolis 500 last month. Helio Castroneves will drive the No. 7 Chevrolet with Askew sidelined.
- 30 septembre 2020Zanardi shows interactions 3 months after crash
Italian racing driver turned Paralympic gold medalist Alex Zanardi has started responding to treatment with signs of interaction, more than three months after he was seriously injured in a handbike crash.
- 23 septembre 2020Veach out at Andretti with 3 races left in season
Andretti Autosport split with IndyCar driver Zach Veach on Wednesday and will use the final three races of the season to evaluate options for a 2021 replacement.
- 20 septembre 2020Toyota Gazoo's No. 8 wins 3rd straight Le Mans
Toyota Gazoo’s No. 8 car won the 24 Hours Le Mans on Sunday to secure a third straight victory.
- 29 septembre 2020Hamilton vows to keep 'learning and growing' after FIA comments
Lewis Hamilton said he « may not always get it right in the face of adversity » two days after accusing the racing governing body, the FIA, of trying to stop him from winning.
- 29 septembre 2020Horner: Red Bull seek to gain on Merc errors
Red Bull boss Christian Horner says Mercedes operational errors this season show why it is so important his team closes the gap to put the world champions under pressure in 2021.